Old October 11th 06, 09:00 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Stereo__8

Default YIPPEE!!!!!! JOHN LENNON'S MURDERER DENIED PAROLE AGAIN!

I believe when Chapman was up for parole 3 years ago, Yoko wrote a
letter to the parole board and stated she felt she would not be safe,
same with Julian and Sean, if he was paroled, and added the Chapman
himself wwould not be safe from some of John's more (ahem!) *rabid*
fans. I agree.

However, Frank, "Chapter 27" is NOT going to glorify Chapman at all-
it's going to depict him in the days leading up to the assassination.
Lindsey Lohan is in it- and I may NOT see it just for that.