Old October 11th 06, 04:43 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default YIPPEE!!!!!! JOHN LENNON'S MURDERER DENIED PAROLE AGAIN!

Bumler Gate Guard, $5.15 an hour and no benefits! wrote:
He says a lot of stupid things and makes many wild claims. He hates
anything Japanese yet thinks Chinese shotguns are the cats ass.

Hey Bumler

To be honest with you,I am not at all surprised by what you just
said.Plus,I am fully aware of all of that.I do drive a Japanese
vehicle.I drive a 1995 Geo Tracker Ragtop.It is a good vehicle and it
is still running.

Thanks again.I am signing off for now.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover