Old September 11th 03, 08:21 PM
Bruce Hickmott

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 18:57:49 GMT, "Peter T Davis" is
alleged to have written:

"Edward McGrath" wrote in message
Jackass wrote: and I have surprisingly few coin dealers there talking to
these people. snip I hope the "evil one" who over grades and sells his
slobs doesn't find more newbie victims in your coin group.

Well, my thinking on that is that the more of the good ones we have helping
newbies at Cointalk, the less chance of that happening.

Ed, RCC member since 2002 took a blood oath to always be faithful and
loyal to RCC and never to stray into other coin discussion rooms or may
I burn in hell : )

Sorry to hear that Ed. I've been reading rcc for quite a few years, and my
impression is that the type that gets here is on average more experienced
than the ones coming to Cointalk. Sure, there are the odd newbies here, but
at Cointalk most of the people are newbies.

Peter
http://www.cointalk.org

Perhaps what's needed is a link from cointalk to RCC? I'd help out, i think
cointalk is a worthy adventure but my Usenet time is already more than the wife
and the office like it to be.

Bruce