Old August 1st 05, 07:25 PM
Owen Linzmayer

Well, I don't think fudging the numbers is a good idea, but I do like the
idea of having an online catalog into which you can enter your collection,
with prices paid. Then if the values go up or down, you can see exactly what
your profit or loss is, without laborious calculations.

On 7/31/05 11:51 AM, in article ,
"Darren" wrote:

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 17:21:52 -0700, Owen Linzmayer wrote:

Thanks for the input. I'm very interested in trying to come up with a way to
improve the system for everyone. Your ideas are most welcome.

Can it be made to update intelligently so that any note that I buy also
looks like a bargain when I check the catalogue, conversely any time a sell
I always make more... I'd pay for that type of feel good factor