Old July 9th 03, 02:28 AM
Jeff Dieterle

Default Seeburg 161 Graphics and cabinet veneer

Just picked this up at an estate auction. Took a little cleaning &
lubricating to get everything working. The side glasses have the graphics
wore away where the mechanism sides rubbed it. The glass is fine. I'm
looking for a source for the side glass decals. I can get the glass with
silk-screened graphics for 150+shipping.... but would rather try the water
decals if their available.
Also looking for a source for cabinet side veneers, these have 45 years of
smoke on um and I could only get about 10 years off.

Thanks
Jeff Dieterle