Old October 14th 07, 11:24 AM posted to alt.collecting.stamps.us
michaelatcddstamps

Default A380 .... 8 days to go

until I leave for Singapore. So I thought I would start to promote my
A380 flight covers. You may be interested.. and maybe don't read my
blog :-) so I thought I'd tell you anyway.. if that is ok with the
moderator please.

I have made 20 copies so far. I may make a few more. No more than 30
in total though and a few will stay in my collection. So numbers will
be very limited. They will be post marked in Singapore with the Changi
airport postmark ( I hope .. I very much hope.. they will have a
special commemorative handstamp as well, be signed by me and with my
mark on the back, along with the Australia Post Sydney airport
postmark on arrival in Sydney... I hope.. well that is my plan. I
hope nothing goes wrong.

I am taking advance reserve orders.. on a first in first served
basis. No payment until I confirm I have achieved all I set out to
achieve. If you want details please email me at
I have two other A380 first flight covers. Details are in the mailing
I send out.

Oh, and if anyone in Singapore wants to catch up for a coffee.. I'd
be pleased to try to meet up with fellow collectors on the 24th or
when I am back there on 27th.

Enjoy your stamps... best wishes.. Michael