Old December 3rd 12, 08:20 PM
JeffP JeffP is offline
Member

Location: Ringwood NJ 07456

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbill View Post
Jeff,

Count me in for one of the R kits. Keep me posted on the burl situation. I have two R's that I want to do this winter also. Will do one and see how it turns out. Thanks again. Bill

wmdjacobs at the america on the line
Hi Bill,

It's beginning to look like laminate made by Nevamar in the color Galloway Burl WZ0017T will be the next best substitute for the no longer available Formica 1136 Chestnut Burl unless someone else in this forum has a better suggestion.

I have my Laminate guy checking with his distributor on the availability and he should be getting back to me shortly.

If you Google Nevamar Galloway Burl WZ0017T you will see that it is a really nice looking substitute.
Attached Images

Last edited by JeffP : December 5th 12 at 12:24 AM.