Old January 5th 07, 08:59 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting.paper-money
Fred Shecter

Default [FS] Belt Changer for Canadian coins

http://www.mcgillinc.com/shop/index....products_id=80

The number 3 Canadian version is what I have. They sell them for $38.75 plus shipping.

I've got several of these brand new in the original box. I'm willing to sell them with
postage included for a flat $29.95 US

PayPal accepted from confirmed addresses and you may order as many as you want until the 6
that I have are gone.

De-zorch my e-mail address and use that for the PayPal address.

-Fred Shecter

http://www.sirius.com/