Old March 8th 04, 01:58 AM
Mysch57

Chuck,

I'll look for your table at the shows! Thank you very much!

Mysch

"Chuck D'Ambra" wrote in message
In article . net,
"Mysch57" wrote:

Greetings to everyone! I'm another lurker-for-months who has enjoyed
reading the postings here. Since this topic is current, I thought I'd

chime
in.

I live in Aurora, Colorado, near the Denver Mint and not too far from

the
ANA. I've been collecting mainly circulated pocket change and coins

gleaned
from bank rolls for about 20 years. I started collecting not even

realizing
that groups (clubs or such online offerings as RCC) existed.

[snip]
Are there other folks here from my neck o' the high plains? If so, I'd
enjoy hearing from you. I'd like to know about shows, clubs, and such

in
the area.

Mysch

Welcome, Mysch! I'll respond to your last paragraph. The first 4 shows
mentioned below are sponsored by clubs based in the host cities. Other
clubs are closer to you (Denver and South Suburban, to name two). Info
about these and other clubs in the area will be available at some or all
of these shows.

We're about to enter the part of the year with the most shows in our
area.

Saturday, March 20 9-4, Pueblo, Best Western Townhouse on Santa Fe
Saturday, March 27 9-6, Ft. Collins, Lincoln Center (usually a great
show!)
Saturday, April 10 9-4, Longmont, Elks Lodge
Saturday, May 8 9-4, Cheyenne, WY Hitching Post Inn & Conference Center
Friday, May 21 through Sunday, May 23 Denver Coin & Stamp Expo, National
Western (stock show) Complex - the largest regularly held show in the
state if not the entire Rocky Mountain region

I'll have a table at the Ft. Collins and Denver shows and maybe the
Pueblo show. Hope to meet you (and any other r.c.c folks reading this)
at one of them.

--
Chuck D'Ambra
web site address: http://www.telesphere.com