Old July 1st 03, 05:41 AM
Jim Sinclair

Default FS: National Sports Collectors Convention "Official Program"

* FS: 17th National Sports Collectors Convention "Official Program"

I have for sale the Limited Edition copy of "17th National Sports
Collectors Convention "Official Program" (June 24-26, 1996, Anaheim
California). The program contains 88 pages of articles, black and white and
full-colour photos profiling all aspects of the Sports Card Industry.
The front cover (11"x17" fold-out) features an ensamble of Los Angeles
Dodger, King's, and Lakers memorabilia, ie: Sandy Kofax autographed bat,
Don Drysdale autographed photo, Wayne Gretzky autographed Kings's puck,
Magic Johnson autographed basketball plus much more autographed memorabilia.
The 17th National Sports Collectors Convention "Official Program" is in
MINT condition.
Price $6. US plus postage

* FS: 18th National Sport Convention Issue

I have for sale the Sports Collector's Digest of "18th National Convention
Issue". The Issue is factory-sealed in MINT condition.
Price $6. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you