Old June 10th 04, 02:33 AM
Earl Camembert

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 15:06:36 -0400, Fred wrote:

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 17:31:35 GMT, Earl Camembert
wrote:

Can we talk about pens? If you want to display your political
brilliance, there are plenty of other groups on the server.

You do understand this is USNET {sic}.

You do understand this is alt.collecting.pens-pencils?

I am being on my absolute best behavior.

My condolences to your family. But look to the bright side, perhaps
your medical policy covers psychiatric services.

[...]
Of course there is the kill-file. But no one kill-files Earl. They
don't want to miss one of Earl's pearls.

Allow me to be the first. *Plonk.*

Plonk what a man. Now I can talk abut him and he will never know. I
can see why he is upset. Must be about Ike using a Parker 51 to make
his kind sign the papers. For a people that love war they don't win
very many. I pithy the people from over ther, they are not only
jealous of US but a little bit afraid. May be a lot afraid. I guess I
would be also. I live in the US and I'm afraid of US. I just changed
my mind about MB 149 and 146 pens. All MB are no good, not much form
there is any good. Any body want four 149 and two 146s? Don't say
twenty five dollars.