Old September 10th 09, 11:12 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
coinsusa

Default Is this the year to get a Proof Gold Buffalo and Gold Eagle ProofSets?

On Sep 10, 2:27*pm, winwin wrote:
On Sep 10, 12:26 am, MKW wrote:

...seeing that both have yet to be offered. They will be a late drop
this year and probably a smaller mintage???

Mike-

It is very -popular- to buy when the market is high and sell when
the market is low. *Right now gold is very high.

It is not necessarily the -smartest- strategy.

With all the inflationary forces that are floating about, I'd say that
someone would not be going wrong by getting some gold even at this
price level. Make no mistake, it can be a real crap shoot, but I for
one am getting my money ready.