Old July 1st 08, 12:27 AM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Mike Laight

Default GOP favorability: Lowest ever

"MuttonJeff" wrote in message
On Jun 29, 10:24 am, Governor Swill wrote:
This is MuttonJeff's brain on drugs:

Eat the rich wrote:
Unfortunately, the neocons have amongst their members most of the
wealthiest people in America. These wealthy people have over the
years learned how to manipulate the masses into voting against their
own best interest. Remember how union members voted for Reagan?
Remember how many of the poor vote for Republicans? The wealthy will
gain control of the masses one way or another.

Remember how the kool-aid drinkers voted for Gore, Kerry and all the
other wealthy hypocrites?

No, but I do remember all the kool aid drinkers who voted for "wealthy
hypocrite" Bush and the money grubbing GOP. Please note the current
make up of Congress and the further losses sustained there by the
party in special elections since 2006. Note how many Republicans,
including the party's presumptive nominee, are struggling to distance
themselves from George Bush. Even more telling, Republicans are
linking themselves to Obama in their re-election bids or refusing to
endorse the Republican nominee. It's starting to look like your kool
aid pitcher has run dry and your party is in eclipse.

Swill
--
Gobama! Gobama! Gobama! Gobama!

|Please go into detail what your liberal run congress has accomplished
|since taking power almost 2 years ago and why their approval rating
|stays around 12%.

First, genie, a quibble. The Democratic Majority does not run congress and
it has been in the majority between a year and a year and a half. Second
thing, why do you persist in stating that it is the Democratic congress that
has the awful approval rating? The whole congress has the awful rating but
interestingly enough each poll that has asked about the approval of the
Democrats in congress and that also asks about the approval of the
Republicants in congress has rated the Democrats with a much higher approval
rating than the republicants.

Mike