Old July 1st 08, 12:13 AM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
nobody[_3_]

Default GOP favorability: Lowest ever

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 11:28:25 -0400, Governor Swill
wrote:

This is nobody's brain on drugs:
No argument there. I don't think of oil as the long term option. But
to provide no relief for a suffering public while we talk about
alterntives that are not even on the horizon borders on criminal.

The People get what they deserve. We were warned in 1973 and again in
1979 but still the People did not demand long term programs to get us
off imported oil.

Now we're stuck. We can't drill our way out of our energy problems,
we have to seek other means of dealing with the issue. Too bad the
only energy vision the GOP can come up with expired in the eighties.

A more rational thought would be to drill while pouring resources into
alternate sources. It appears right now, there are many who think
it's great that people can't afford to drive to work, heat their
homes, or eat. How else would you explain their complete inaction?