Old March 16th 08, 11:15 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Ralphy

Default Rock-Ola Rhapsody 160 tech qestion

Hello everyone.

I have a 1963 Rock-Ola Rhapsody 160. I've been reading this newsgroup
for a few months now since I acquired my jukebox.

The problem I'm having is, my Jukebox takes quite a while to warm up or
just to start playing selections. It has been getting worse lately, it use
to start OK but then it would quit during some selections and start up
again, now it's taking what could be up to 2 - 3 hours to start playing the
selection. But once it starts playing a playlist it's fine, like if I
select 10 song it will play them no problem back to back, once it returns to
its start position it will take forever to start playing again.

I have no idea at where to start with this, my best guess would be a vacuum
tube needs replacing????

Thank you for your time and, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Alex