Old September 12th 04, 03:28 AM
Chrysta Wilson

In article ,
says...
Well Chrysta,
Congratulation on that SAE and MS68 with toning is really great. I remember
the story and I asked what type of envelope, but you kept it a secret. J/K.
Also congratulation on the Twins? The ultrasound are nice. Do I see a coin
in his/her hand there?
No J/K again

HA!! No twins! You must've been talking to Bob Rudd! I wasn't keeping
the envelope a secret, I just really didn't know what kind. See, here's
the unnecessarily long story, then, just so nobody thinks I'm holding
out on the envelopes...

My husband is kind of a neat freak. At some point, probably several
years ago, I bought a box of envelopes. (We don't use many, so they last
a long time here). Kevin saw that there were only about 5 left in the
old box, and rather than keep both boxes, he ripped open the box of
spiffy new peel-and-seal envelopes, and put the 5 or so old-fashioned
not peel-and-seal envelopes in the new box, and threw out the old box.
One day, much later, I took it into my head to take the SAE and stick it
in an envelope. I took one of the old envelopes out, thinking it would
be easier to fold up than the peel-and-seal, since I would want to check
the progress from time to time, and wouldn't want to seal it. I got more
than the desired results, but the brand/origin of the old envelopes has
been lost in the void of time. And that is the whole story of the
mystery envelopes!

--
~Chrysta~