Old September 12th 04, 03:20 AM
Yousri Ahmad

Well Chrysta,
Congratulation on that SAE and MS68 with toning is really great. I remember
the story and I asked what type of envelope, but you kept it a secret. J/K.
Also congratulation on the Twins? The ultrasound are nice. Do I see a coin
in his/her hand there?
No J/K again

--
Yousri Ahmad
ANA # R-210745

"Chrysta Wilson" wrote in message
ews.com...
Hi! Long time no post. Probably only like 6 people here even remember me
now. You may recall the story of my envelope-toned SAE:

http://chrystawilson.com/saeexp2.html

Well, Jason Craton sent it off to PCGS for me, and it seems they liked
it fine. It graded MS 68...quite acceptable. (Sales of envelopes
expected to skyrocket nationwide!)

Also, we went for an ultrasound today, and it seems that the
determination of the graders there was a probable MS70 (everything
looking healthy) and probably of the pink persuasion...

http://chrystawilson.com/baby.html

So happy news all around!

--
~Chrysta~