Old July 1st 12, 04:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
gogu[_10_]

Default Best software for archiving stamps.

Hi all!
After I've asked a few months ago for your opinion on stamps catalogues and
received useful info, now I'd like to ask what software you are using in
order to archive your collection.
I'm using for years Paul Dembowski's (Liberty Street Software) "CoinManage"
program for my coin collection but I'm not entirely happy with it so I'm a
bit reluctant in using their stamps' software (StampManage)...
So what would you think is the best software to keep track of your
collection?...

TIA