Old November 4th 04, 06:06 AM
Ken G.

Mark and (Jim ? )

Agreed fully . I own a Wurlitzer 1250 made in 1950 it sounds great but
not real strong on bass accept a good record it shakes the floor ...
anyway this machine has one big 15`` speaker . The amp has a socket for
an external amp of all things . I got curious and plugged an amp in .
The sound i got was far better than expected with super crisp highs and
good bass . The modern powered sub woofer flunked this test though :-)

My Seeburg G plays some pretty scratched up records very clean ..
intersting ..the 1250 does not hide the scratches well .