Old November 4th 04, 12:07 AM
Jjmscf

Also the bass response couldn't be extended because of feedback.I had a lot of
fun getting the setup right on my home stereo to eliminate feedback at high
volumes without turning the bass down for playing records.I have the old school
large woofer speakers with 15" woofers and can only get the speakers about 3 to
4 ft away from the turntable in my living room.In jukeboxes the woofers are
right in there with the turntable.My jukes don't go quite as deep on the bass
or go quite as loud but they have sufficient bass to sound decent.The highs
will never be as crisp on a 45 juke as a home stereo.If they were you could
only play newer records with very few plays in them without getting a lot of
noise.Some of the older original 45s I can't bear to listen to on my stereo
play a lot cleaner in the jukebox.