Old January 18th 10, 04:01 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

Default PCGS and Their "Questionable Color" Ripoff

Nick Knight wrote:
In
,
on 01/17/2010 at 11:41 AM, Reality said:

You're really quite stupid, aren't you?

Well, I can't really comment on this, specifically. But I do know
he's rude and crude enough, while offering little-to-no coin-specific
value to any discussion, to warrant a permanent place in my
killfile. But I'm now seeing too much of him.

I'll kill this thread, although it WAS mildly interesting to me. I
thought I'd offer my own view of his debating "style" hoping to end
what otherwise will be an endless iteration. Some people are always
right in their own minds and will always be stuck on this.

I love the killfile feature. I recently added 2 of the most verbose
local posters to it, and short of this thread now, things seem to be
valuable and of mostly-coin content. I've found that adding to it
aggressively really works.

Aw, come on, Nick, I'm not verbose, I'm just pleasingly plump.

James the Circumferentially Gifted