Old January 17th 10, 08:10 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Nick Knight

Default PCGS and Their "Questionable Color" Ripoff

In , on
01/17/2010
at 11:41 AM, Reality said:

You're really quite stupid, aren't you?

Well, I can't really comment on this, specifically. But I do know he's rude
and crude enough, while offering little-to-no coin-specific value to any
discussion, to warrant a permanent place in my killfile. But I'm now
seeing too much of him.

I'll kill this thread, although it WAS mildly interesting to me. I thought
I'd offer my own view of his debating "style" hoping to end what otherwise
will be an endless iteration. Some people are always right in their own
minds and will always be stuck on this.

I love the killfile feature. I recently added 2 of the most verbose local
posters to it, and short of this thread now, things seem to be valuable and
of mostly-coin content. I've found that adding to it aggressively really
works.

Nick