Old June 8th 04, 05:38 PM
James Carpenter

Every time I see a pic. of Bush editing a speech he's got a wooden
(#2?) pencil in his hand.

James Carpenter
Just west of Guthrie, KY

Ron Wilbanks wrote in message .com...
During an interview last night with a former White House staff member
during the Reagan Administration, he mentioned that Ronald always had a
lot of pens on hand that he was fond of. Some of them were gifts from
foreign dignitaries and friends from all over the world.

I am curious, what kinds of pens did he mostly use and what kind of
fountain pen did he sign important bills and documents with? I think
somebody once commented on here that he did an advertisement for a pen
company in the 1940s?

Interestingly, I see that President Bush never uses a fountain pen,
preferring a rollerball or a ballpoint?