Old August 7th 05, 06:57 PM
Jason K

On 7 Aug 2005 09:20:32 -0700, "yodedude2" wrote:

I'm sure you will get better results posting to this NG:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/8trackheaven?lnk=li&hl=en

Good luck. later, ron

Hi Ron (and all),

Thanks for your suggestion. And yes, everyone will be able to listen
online no matter where you are. Especially because our station carries
a lot of top national weekend programming like Casey Kasem and Dick
Clark, we frequently get emails from all over. People have listened in
South America, Iraq (the soldiers looking for programming from home!),
the UK, Canada, and all around the world. We have a broadband quality
stream that will make you think you are in our studio listening, and a
stream for dialup connections too.

I was surprised to see how many replies came in so quickly... I hope
the feature is a success and that everyone enjoys listening. If anyone
wants to check with me first to see if something they have would be of
use to us prior to sending, or if anyone has a question, I forgot to
mention that you can contact me directly at

You can followup here too. I'll be checking in.

BTW, for anyone surfing and looking for some good oldies today. Dick
Clark's show begins at 2pm central. Great show!

Jason