Old August 17th 05, 02:09 PM
mz

June Hughes wrote:

Being pedantic, Yard-o-Led is the name of the dormant company listed.
There is no actual company called Yard-o-Lead. I suspect a holding
company now produces the pens etc and the original company is kept
merely to protect the name, as already stated. That makes sense. I am
sure there is no expected 'demise', and have never said anything of the
sort. I cannot understand why you thought there should be.

Just an erroneous conclusion drawn from terms unfamiliar to me. I
equated "looked up Yard-o-lead Ltd on the *Companies House site* and
it filed *dormant accounts*" [emphasis added] in your original with
receivership or bankruptcy. Could you explain what the above means?

TIA,
Mark Z.