Old August 17th 05, 06:13 AM
mz

June Hughes wrote:

Yes indeed. I looked up Yard-o-lead Ltd on the Companies House site and
it filed dormant accounts last year, so must just be kept to protect the
name now.

Could it be because the proper spelling is Yard-O-Led with no "a" in
led? While I know nothing of the Y-O-L financial status, the Writing
Equipment Society (UK) commissioned a hallmarked silver FP to
commemorate its 25th anniversary. Orders were due by the end of June
with delivery expected in October. Nothing has been said about a
pending demise of the company. Of course this doesn't mean that
something hasn't happened.

Mark Z.