Old August 17th 05, 06:13 AM
mz

Rob wrote:

Mark - Does the "Collectible Pencils" book explain the various
hallmarks and how to date and authenticate YoL mechanical pencils? This
may be the book I've been looking for.

Sorry, Rob, it doesn't. I understand there are registries for
hallmarks, but I'm not familiar with them.

June - Thanks for the link and tip on Mordan. It provided some
information but a Google still yields a lot of people selling Mordan
pens. There needs to be a 'no sales/auctions' option.

You might try the advanced search to exclude terms. Looking at the
summaries of some of the pages you're not interested should give
some hints as to terms.

HTH,
Mark Z.