Old June 13th 08, 04:14 PM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default seller has stellar feedback, DeserTBob is lying-the REAL story is...

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 07:49:35 -0700 (PDT), kayak44
wrote:

On Jun 13, 7:27*am, trippin-2-8-track wrote:
you really should knock it off already, and get a job...

we all know the only reason you harass that seller, is because you
were reported to Ebay for auction harassment, and Ebay BANNED your
usernames "VOXPOPPER" and "XCALIBER44"

permanently

ps- the seller has stellar feedback, no one believes you

Why are you refering to yourself as "that seller"? snip

Because, due to lack of treatment earlier, he's descending into
paranoid schizophrenia. He dissociates from himself and "sock
puppets," being a "hero" to the oft-maligned and misunderstood Charlie
Nudo. He becomes sort of a "second Nudo" in his split brain.

It's going to be anti psychotics for you soon, Noodles...I warned you
to get treatment earlier.

By the way, your feedback is NOT stellar. Extortion is NEVER "stellar
feedback." Look for yourselves...Charlie Nudo is an eBay crook.

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Use...ed+by&ref=home