Old February 16th 05, 10:06 PM
amesh \(Mette\)

"Pierre COURTIADE" skrev i en meddelelse
amesh (Mette) wrote :
As late as yesterday I received a cover from California,
containing a periodical I subscribe to, neatly franked with recent
US-stamps, but no cancel.

He he he !!!!

Let's use my crystall ball.

Wasn'it from Santa Monica ???
:-)

Sorry to disappoint you Pierre, but your crystal ball needs to be polished a
bit :-)) My letter came from Oakland :-) That said, I understand that you
and I are members of the same club :-) I am sure that my periodical will
arrive in a few days.

Mine was duly cancelled with a strange "infinite" huge grid.

You may see it here :
http://cjoint.com/?cqw2vJ3omm

"Neatly" cancelled, I dare say :-))

Regards
Mette

BTW, I discovered that the US are issuing un-perfed staps, like the 29
cents stamp on this cover.

--
All the best,
Pierre Courtiade