Old March 19th 09, 04:23 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Default Ident question "Pro Segovia" SS. Spain?

Although they are not listed here,
you can spend some time with lovely scans of Spanish sundries,
they list the Spanish Civil war, but only a few examples.
It has helped me identify a lot of weird stuff I have found,
(help as well from Tracy Barber and his Spanish knowledge)
enjoy
http://orpheus.ucsd.edu/speccoll/swstamps/#introduction

"Pedro"
Hello,
I've just checked 2009 and 2000 editions of Spanish Edifil catalog and
they do not list them. It is the first time I see those sheets. If
possible
I'll ask a national expert when he comes from his holidays in a month or
so.
They do not seem to be listed in the civil war years nor post-war years,
nor
in the Beneficencia (Charity) section, so I assume they are really rare,
or
not issued proofs.

Pedro