Old October 7th 04, 12:05 PM
Speebob

Default Pilot Elite deal

This is a Brand new mint, New-old-stock, Pilot Elite FP. The Elite is a
typical Japanese "Big Cap" design. Large cap and section with a small body.
I have 2 of these left. They are brand new, never used, with sticker, in
box
(modern box), Mint. Probably from the 1980's and early 1990's or so but
don't know exactly. Nice all metal gloss black pen with gold plated trim.
The nib is gold plated steel and is an EXTRA FINE. Slip cap, and it has a
squeeze converter filling system. Will take a Pilot/Namiki cartridge too.
This is a real Pilot classic. Here is a photo: www.speerbob.com/elite.jpg

The Elite is $30.00. This includes shipping in the US or Canada. E-mail me
at if interested. Cheers, BOB