Old April 24th 04, 05:11 AM
George D

Joey wrote:
My Uncle game me these ages ago. He had packaged them in white
cardboard with plastic to protect them.

1. 1927 Canadian nickel marked as fine condition.

2. India Rupee 1947 marked very fine, has a tiger on it.

3. another 1927 nickel

4. Danga Rusia 1897 Empire St. Petersburg Mint CU Nicholas II Marked as
XF condition. Its a really small coin.

5.A big Canadian penny. Has leaves all around the outside of one side
and of course a king on the other. Year is 1919. Looks to be in great
condition to me.

I would sure appreciate any comments or appraisels!

Thank you

I can't give you any prices but I can say that you do have a start of a world collection
of coins. If you enjoy the coins you have now than it is a start of a collection that you
can build on.

I am currently working on a world crown collection and it is fun.

--
George D
Phoenix, AZ

Please use this address to mail me. Or remove the arizona in the link.
Remember there is no Arizona.

ALL emails incoming and outgoing are run thru Norton and AVG anti virus.