Old August 21st 07, 10:56 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Alan Marshall[_2_]

Default People are stupid

This is getting stupid.

crappy dog of a coin though.

Alan Marshall

"Anka" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 21, 6:49?pm, "Bob G." wrote:
Calling the seller stupid is stupid.

I think that calling the person who called the seller stupid is stupid.

I think you missed a "stupid." I think that what you meant to say is:
"I think that calling the person who called the seller stupid stupid
is stupid." Or, diagrammatically: I think that (calling (the person
who called the seller stupid) stupid) is stupid.

Either that, or you think calling Reid (on the phone) is stupid.

Either way, you misread Phil's statement. Phil said that CALLING the
seller stupid is stupid. Phil did not say that the person calling the
seller stupid is stupid.

~Anka