Old February 2nd 13, 04:34 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jason Leeds

Default Getting my Dad into gold and Silver

My father lost a lot of money in the stock market in 2008, I told him in the
summer of 2008 to get his money out because I think the market might crash.
He laughed at me and told me "why don't you leave those things to people who
know what they're talking about." Recently I talked to him about Gold and
Silver he asked, "Well is it a risk?" I stupidly replied, "Well, I guess
anything is a risk but..." He immediately became turned off and I learned
he invested into "less risky" things like bonds. Oh, great.

He is a great man who has served this country and loves his Lord. I am his
25 year old son, but I don't think I have earned his respect. How can I get
him into Gold and Silver? I hate to think he has put his financial future
in control of the Jew-run FED.