Old November 4th 04, 12:40 PM
Lynne Stewart

If I were rich (!!!!), I would love to buy a bookcase that displays all
binders lying on their sides, each one in it's own little niche. Then glass
doors to shut it off to dust....

"Mark H. Kusz" wrote in message
I try to keep most cards in sheets & binders... it's probably the most
economical. Cards that like to curl, I put into soft sleeves and then into
semi-rigid top load. When possible, I try to keep the card binder in
plastic
storage cases to prevent water damage if my basement were to ever flood.

I have had two bad experiences with storing cards. I had a hologram that
deteriorated in a snap card holder. I also had cards deteriorate in
plastic
sheets. The sheets were built into the "offical binder" that came with the
cards. If you store cards in plastic, you need to make sure that they are
PVC-free.

Mark

wrote in message
Ahh, but there's value, then there's value L.

I figure I'll enjoy mine for the next 20 years in the nice condition
they're in
(not counting the years I've already been collecting as an 'adult').

Never got 20 years worth of enjoyment out of the ones I collected as a
kid..'outgrew' 'em, and my mother threw them out at some point. So, say
what...8-10 years worth out of those, maybe.

Figure I'll be ahead of the game in 'value' :+)

Byrna