Old October 29th 03, 11:10 AM
Scottishmoney

"Jim" wrote in message
Now "that's" the most sensible thing you've posted in a month of
Sundays........8^)

Welcome back and for the 2nd time tonight...Sláinte!
Always here for my fellow syngraphist or oenophile.

Welcome back to the world, there were worries about you SoCal types. Me
thinks if I were you there, I would be kicking back a few brews shared with
the firefighters o' course I remember the living in the SF area during
the Oakland Hills fire back in 1991, and thinking that it just may take out
my place in Walnut Creek if it kept going. No fun. So best of luck to you,
an' pray for rain.

Dave

---