Old May 16th 05, 09:30 PM

On 16 May 2005 13:08:17 -0700, "Ralphael1" wrote:

Well Tracy, let me stick another needle in your effegy.....

Always causing me grief, Ralph! Sheesh, even passing you in the halls
of the main PO in SNA, and a wind breaks out that you wouldn't
believe...

I think someone might have made their own cancel device. Rubber stamps
are very easy to make and also very cheap. :-)

But, having read a serious report on the subject matter, it may look
like the real deal. Wouldn't a forger want a true S.O.N.? Maybe
not... but then, they'd be looking like CTOs.

Ralphael, the OLD one.

But not forgotten!

Tracy Barber
adirondack-pc