Old August 19th 08, 10:48 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Jimmy

Default Day to day pen opinions

"online drifter" wrote in message
On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 23:45:18 +0100, "Jimmy" wrote:

snip

Caran D'ache Ecridor Fine. My goto pen when slim is in, nice weight
and flow for a fine is excellent.

Faber Castell Emotion Wood Fine for the times I wish to write with a
wide body pen.

Both are reasonable in price and have never let me down. Currentl both
are inked - black in the Caran, blue in the Faber.

Thanks for some more leads.

I have never tried either brand of pen. I have a Faber-Castell TK-Matic
clutch pencil from the 80s that is built like a watch... unscrew it, and
tiny gleaming components, turned brass and springs are revealed.

The Ecridor looks like quite an ergonomic slim little thing.