Old January 8th 08, 06:37 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
DeserTBoB

Default DeserTBob crying on his cash-cow fraudulent disability SSI check-along with Hillary

On Tue, 8 Jan 2008 06:30:47 -0800 (PST), trippin-2-8-track
wrote:

http://www.dailymail snip

Gee, Noodles...why are you quoting "foreign scumbag" papers (your own
terminology, remember?) in a US election? Of course, the article is
correct, but now you've got a little problem...it's COPYRIGHTED
MATERIAL and you've reused it WITHOUT PERMISSION...just like you dupe
off tons of useless fraud 8 track tapes and try to sell them as being
geniune...part of why your eBay fraud account, "66-catalina", is
sucking air..

New Hampshi Obama and McCain.

By the way...if you continue to make claims that I receive "fraudulent
SSI checks," I'd come up with some hard evidence, and soon...which you
can't, because I don't. Keep it up, and you could face serious
consequences.