Old May 21st 05, 06:54 AM
DeserTBoB

On 20 May 2005 20:33:16 -0700, "Bob Scarborough"
wrote:

hmmm, let's just think about that...

God destroyed the Egyptians by drowning them in the red sea... snip

Never happened.

He also flooded the entire world and killed everyone but Noah and his
family... snip

Bull****...

He destroyed Sodom and Gamurrah for too much fudge packing- and turned
a lady to a pillar of salt just for looking at it... snip

More bull****

What would God type ? snip

He'd type, "Charlie Nudo needs mental hospitalization."

I'd say he's gonna nuke your ass too when you see him face to face... snip

you're already an ass. Did you know that impersonating someone else
on the Internet is now a felony? Just thought I'd let you know....