Old July 21st 09, 05:34 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
pennyarcadecollector

Default Rockola 1428 Belt issues

On Jul 20, 4:04*pm, (Ken G.) wrote:
Order the right belt .I got one from them and it fits just fine . I
called them and asked them for the right belt .

Ken,
Thanks for the reply, I ordered the belt for a rockola 1428 and
received the 3L-150 from them. Called them back and they said they
was the right belt for the application. I am befuddled at the moment
and was hoping someone has an answer because this one is not working
at all, unless I am missing something, but it is a simple change out.
Thanks and hope you have some other info.
Terry