Old July 29th 06, 12:12 AM posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Steven

Default NAD 2200 POWER ENVELOPE STEREO AMP-400 WATTS/CHANNEL-$275

duty-honor-country wrote:
duty-honor-country wrote:
smogchokedLosAngeles wrote:

All sorts of ****, so?

I have a Pioneer SA-1040 to fix, 100 wpc
and an SX-6000 ~35 wpc with a channel to fix
I have one SX-1500T that works and one SX-D7000 that also works, 46 wpc
and 120 wpc.

I want 4 discrete and 2 processed channels. I don't want the same power
running through all 6 (8?) channels with some Haflered crap and
expecially NAD. My other amps are Sansui, JVC CD-4 Quad and Harman
Kardon (my workshop set is 12 wpc and a fun little 230A at that). I'l
also bet you spammed more than 5 groups and I'm gonna mass-acree me a
few.

When are you and Bob going to be the very first gay divorcees in the
same brain?