Old October 5th 04, 03:49 PM
KCat

"Scaupaug1" wrote in message

Why is Penman Sapphire so strongly desired? When replicas that are dead

on
that color come out - people seem to yawn and insist "it's not the same as
penman sapphire"!!! It's like a cult! Argh!

Can't speak for the Sapphire "replicas" because I haven't made a thorough
search. But I have yet to find any green ink that is "dead on" for Penman
Emerald. Believe me, if I do... I'll be one happy kitty. Would you say
one of your greens is a dead on replica of Emerald? If so, i'd really like
to try it. I have enough Emerald to last a lifetime I think - but I know of
a lot of folks scouring the 'net for NOS.

Loving Legal Lapis - wondering though if there's a similar waterproof blue
of yours that is slightly less green?