Old April 14th 07, 01:58 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
RF

Default Reddish stains along the upper border of books

On Apr 13, 4:59 am, Jack Campin - bogus address
wrote:
a few books in my personal library have some strange reddish stains
along the upper border. I've just posted on Flickr some photos about
this issue: seehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/7780863@N06/The books
are 5-6 years old. What could be the cause? Mould, moisture, bad
quality paper? Must I isolate the stained books? Are they contagious
for other books?

I think you should lock all the doors of your castle, hang it with
red drapes and hold a masked ball.

Then get a hold of Roger Corman and Vincent Price!