Old March 13th 13, 01:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

Default Magazine Concept

"uznari" wrote in message

Iīm carrying out a viability study in the UK for a university project
and would love to get some feedback from you.

Thereīs a buzz about collecting in the UK - it seems that itīs become
cool and fashionable to collect among a younger demographic.

1. Would you agree?

I doubt that the interest for stamp collecting in UK increased among youth.

2. What are your thoughts on the idea of a biannual unisex magazine
about collectors and their collections targeted at a young audience?
(Approx.: 25-40 years old). The publication would have a modern design
concept and present the stories and lifestyles of the collectors as well
as their amazing collections.

AFAIK, the stamp collectors are interested in their own hobby, and they find
it annoying to search for a small number of philatelic article among to many
that are unrelated.

3. Do you think this sounds like a feasible concept?

I doubt, but maybe the young collectors think differently.

--
Victor Manta, PWO, AIJP

Philatelic Webmasters Organization: http://pwmo.org/
Art on Stamps: http://artonstamps.org/