Old November 10th 04, 04:40 PM
Deano

Default Help locating gift coin set I saw in catalog

I received a catalog in the mail that was about coin collecting--it had some
serious coins and some "gift" items--birth year sets, etc.

I was interested in a treasure chest that I believe had about 300 coins from
around the world in it--it retailed for about $30-$40--I have lost the
catalog and really wanted to order the set for my son who is very interested
in money from other countries.

I cannot seem to find that particular item online--has anyone gotten a
catalog like this? Or could point me in the right direction as to how to
find this unique gift for my son?

Thanks!

- Deano