Old May 29th 10, 05:30 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default Rockola Max 477 TURNTABLE NOT ROTATING!

stevee wrote:
Hi,

I wonder if any one can help me get my 477 Rockola Max Turntable
running?

The machine selects, picks up the record, puts the record on to the
turntable and that's it!. I have changed the motor as i thought that
this might be the problem, Checked the wires and fuses etc, But still
no joy!!

I would be greatful for any ideas as to what the problem could be..

Thanks in advance

Stevee

If you have a manual (always a good idea!!) it will show you the
microswitch on the cams that turns the turntable motor on and off.
Alternatively (not having a schematic I'm guessing here) there could be
a connection to the scan control system that enables the turn table motor.

A simple check is if the motor is getting the required 115VAC across the
windings, if not then the problem is in the control logic (switches) for
said motor.

I recommend getting a manual...

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com