Old March 15th 07, 02:38 PM posted to misc.invest.misc,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting.paper-money,24hoursupport.helpdesk,sci.econ
KnowledgeSeeker

Default Least valuable currency

On Mar 15, 6:57 am, "Mike Easter" wrote:
KnowledgeSeeker wrote:
Jeffrey Zarit
Try:http://www.xe.netwhich can display all currency.

Perfect.

Well. If you only want the 84 most popular currencies.

"top 85 currencies sorted by country name"

I tho't you were trying to get serious about it.

--
Mike Easter

Good point. The 180 would be preferable. But, total time to generate
the list for 84 = 90 seconds versus total time to generate the list
for 180 = 90+ minutes. So, unless somebody else comes up with a way
for me to generate the full 180 list in a couple minutes or so, I will
probably settle for the 84. (Although I may still eventually take a
look at how to do the task (for the full 180) programmatically as I
would like to learn a bit about web programming).