Old March 15th 07, 02:01 PM posted to misc.invest.misc,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting.paper-money,24hoursupport.helpdesk,sci.econ
Frosty

Default Least valuable currency

On 14 Mar 2007 12:44:59 -0700 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
"KnowledgeSeeker" , intended to write
something intelligible, but instead wrote :

Where can I find a list of the countries with the least valuable
currency? I am NOT looking for a place to do foreign exchange trading
to create fabulous wealth. So, please do not spam me. I am working
on a project that is, well... not commercial. So, I am looking for an
easy to use source of data. Thanks.

Unless a currency is tied to some *real* form of money, gold comes to
mind, then it's *worth* is whatever a people accept it to be.

US currency, for example, is worth nothing. We here agree to exchange
it for X amout of goods and services.

To figure the US inflation rate just use gold. The exchange rate of
gold to dollars at the start of the nation was one ounce to $20, or
1dwt-$1.00

Not the answer to your questions, but still might depressing!