Old August 13th 19, 03:38 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default TECH: seeburg 201 mech rejects immediately after tone arm setsdown on record

On 2019/08/12 7:05 p.m., flashbk13 wrote:
On Sunday, August 11, 2019 at 8:47:14 PM UTC-7, flashbk13 wrote:
Hi all,
as above, Thank you, Rick

Hi John,
it seems to be an electrical issue as the safety plunger and clutch all seem to work ok and smoothly (cycle properly). I disconnected the back cancel button and held the tone arm from moving, still cancels (I can hear some kind of relay engaging, sounds like it is in the mech). still waiting on the manual. cant tell if the stack sws are proper or not. dont know which are the stack and trip sws. I guess the stack are the vertical sws and the horizontal at the bottom of the mech are the trip sws? Thank you, Rick

Hi Rick,

All will become clear when you have the manual. Have patience my son!

John ;-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com